How to Choose Paint Colours – PDF
This book is for you if:
- You are looking for more than colour theory.
- You would like to transform the way you see colour.
- You would like to learn the complete step-by-step system to get colour to do what you want.
- You want to learn how to choose the right neutral the first time.
- You need a “go-to” list of tried and proven colours that works 99% of the time.
- You realize that it costs exactly the same to paint the wrong colour as it does to paint the right colour.
How To Choose Paint Colours
This eBook will teach you how to choose paint colours. We also want you to accurately see the colours in this system. Thus, we highly recommend that you follow along with a Classic or Preview Benjamin Moore fan deck. These are available at many Benjamin Moore stores. Or you can also pick up the colour chips individually from the paint store.
“Doesn’t everyone want to get their colours right the first time? Now you can learn Maria’s system from the comfort of your own home.”
– Traci Zeller of Traci Zeller Designs
Maria’s Bonus Book of Colours
This book would also not be complete without the list of my most popular go-to paint colours, categorized by undertone. You may be someone who is just renovating your kitchen or a bathroom. Most of all, need this list so you can choose colours with the correct undertones and make sure you avoid choosing colours with the wrong undertone.
If you are a colour professional and would benefit from ordering a set of my large samples — with the purchase of this book you’ll also have the list in advance plus 25 extra neutrals, whites and the best greens and blues.
As my gift to you, we have included this book absolutely free with the purchase of How to Choose Paint Colours — It’s All in the Undertones.
**You can find this Bonus Book located at the back of the eBook.
EBOOK GUARANTEE & REFUND POLICY
If after 30 days you don’t feel like you’ve received your moneys worth, and you are not completely satisfied with the eBook, you may return it with an email to [email protected] describing why you are disappointed and we’ll refund you 100%, no questions asked.
It’s 100% RISK FREE for you!
Customers that are also interested to learn more about white paint colours can check out my “White Is Complicated” eBook, too.