White Is Complicated
This book is for you if:
- You wonder if there is a “go-to” white that will look good in every situation.
- You would like to know the critical difference between choosing white for walls and choosing white for trim and cabinets.
- You want to learn how to choose the right white the first time.
- You need a “go-to” list (in Benjamin Moore & Sherwin Williams) of tried and proven whites that works 99% of the time.
- You realize that it costs exactly the same to paint the wrong white as it does to paint the right white.
- You are building or renovating and need to choose the correct white, off-white or cream foundation palette.
“If I had a dollar for every time a potential client or CityLine fan asked me if I could just choose a white that would ‘go with everything’, I’d retire! Maria is right on the money as usual!”
– Kimberly Seldon, Media Personality & Interior Design Expert
To accurately see the colours in this system, we highly recommend that you follow along with a Benjamin Moore Colour Preview or Classics fan deck or a Sherwin-Williams fan deck available at many Benjamin Moore or Sherwin-Williams stores. Or you can simply pick up the colour chips individually from the paint store.
Maria’s Bonus Book of Whites
This book would not be complete without a list (in Benjamin Moore & Sherwin Williams) of my most popular go-to whites, categorized by undertone.
You may be someone who is just renovating your kitchen or a bathroom and simply need this list so you can choose whites with the correct undertones and make sure you avoid choosing whites with the wrong undertone.
As my gift to you, I am including this book absolutely free with the purchase of White is Complicated — A Decorator’s Guide to Choosing the Right White.
EBOOK GUARANTEE & REFUND POLICY
If after 30 days you don’t feel like you’ve received your moneys worth, and you are not completely satisfied with the eBook, you may return it with an email to [email protected] describing why you are disappointed and we’ll refund you 100%, no questions asked.
It’s 100% RISK FREE for you!