Getting your roof colour right is a big, expensive decision. Depending on how visible your roof is, it can make or break the look of your house.
It may be that you are not at all sure which colour would work best, or you do have an idea of what you’d like your roof colour to be and you just need some validation so you can sleep at night. That’s what I’m here for.
Each and every recommendation is from Maria directly. The eDesign team packages her advice into a clear presentation for you and handles communication and client support.
This is colour advice from Maria via photos and email.
A few common exterior design questions:
- It’s time to replace my roof – do I need a new colour or should I just select the same one as before?
- I’m building a house – what should the colour of my roof be?
- Would my house look good with an actual colour rather than just the black, gray or brown roof I see everywhere?
- Which style of roof works for my home?
- I’m worried about the blotchy look of asphalt roofing, what do you think?
- I’d like to install a cedar shake roof – would that look right with my house?
- Which terracotta colour would work best on my Spanish style house?
- I would like to upgrade my roof to a standing seam metal roof, will this look good on my house? What colour should it be?
If the roof style is sloped enough to be seen from the street you especially need to make sure the colour of your roof is one that will give you freedom to choose the colours and finishes you want for the rest of your home.
Asphalt roofs in particular can be tricky to select, as many of the available colours are patchy. While a patchy-coloured roof can work if it’s the only multi-coloured element on your house, it should never be mixed with stone and brick as this creates a look with too many patterns.
A new roof is a big colour commitment, Maria will help you get it right.
Once you purchase this Exterior Colour Solution you’ll receive a prompt email with a fill-in-the blank form so you can describe your question and give us the relevant information I need. This email will also give you instructions on how to send me photos, so I can get a good sense of the area in question as well as least one photo of your entire home. Take the photos and complete the form and send it to us.
Your Colour Solution will arrive within 5-7 business days.
Note: Exterior Colour Solution is a residential service. Please contact us for a quote for commercial property inquiries.
DESIGN CONSULTATION GUARANTEE AND REFUND
You have paid for our time so if for some reason you move or something changes before you can implement our recommendations there will be no refund. We want you to be happy, so if there is an issue other than personal preference we ask that you share photos of your colour testing and any objections or concerns you might have and give us the opportunity to tweak our selections before you reject them outright.
Please note, we will not provide a refund unless we have had the chance to make adjustments to our initial recommendations.
Refunds for UNUSED consultations processed after 60 days are subject to an administrative fee of 5% of the total purchase price.