how to choose exterior coloursWITH CONFIDENCE
I was recently asked to help a client fall in love with their brand-new house. They had such high hopes for their custom-built home, but when they viewed the completed exterior, they were just unhappy.
And they didn’t know why. Does that sound familiar? It was an issue of the wrong paint colours selected to support all the other elements already on the house.
I diagnosed the problem with the current colours and selected the right colours. When the new colours were painted they fell madly in love with their home, and one of my readers called me The Colour Whisperer.
I can be the Colour Whisperer for your house too.
In my on-demand ‘How to Choose Exterior Colours with Confidence’ webinar you’ll learn:
- Which beige equals the perfect creamy exterior
- The difference between a Fresh vs. Earthy Colour Scheme
- Which whites will Make or Break your Colour Scheme.
- How to choose the Right Colour for your permanent vinyl windows. Get this one colour wrong and your house could look bad FOREVER.
- If you have an all brick home, this trim colour will work 75% of the time. The biggest difference between painting the interior vs. the exterior of your house.
- The Three Biggest Mistakes Homeowners and Professionals make when choosing exterior colour.
- A step-by-step process using my proprietary Colour Confidence Method™ to choosing your own paint colours.
e-Design Exterior Colour Consultations which is done via email can give you just the right answer you’re looking for when making colour decisions for your home. If you would prefer a personal consultation with me to answer your specific questions and much more, find eDesign Consultations options avialable to you here.