SPECIFY COLOUR WITH CONFIDENCE WORKSHOP – SAN FRANCISCO
*** Early bird discount ends February 14th
$1000.00 Deposit due now ($997.00 Balance due 3 weeks prior to course)
Spend three days with me where I will reveal what doesn’t get covered in design school, the colour industry, or anywhere else online or in print. You’ll walk away knowing precisely how to distinguish undertones and work with complex neutrals, and your eye will be trained to see what others just can’t.
You’ll also learn my Colour Confidence Method™, a proven technique that will give you the expertise and confidence you need to raise your rates immediately. My method covers:
- my system for Understanding Undertones™ comes down to 9 undertones. ANYWHERE you go in the world, they are the same. They can be transferred to ANY colour system.
- the must-know principles of colour consulting that will give your clients true value in their decorating, renovating, or building projects;
- how to help your clients get more from their budgets than they thought possible;
- the 10 steps you’ll use to ace every consultation;
- the exact language you’ll use to help your clients understand the “why” of your suggestions (i.e., why “this” is the best choice and why “that” isn’t) Many times you’ll know intuitively that something works or doesn’t but aren’t able to explain why your suggestions are correct ;
- how to see when colour can create magic and when it can’t;
- work with real tile, countertop and flooring samples during in-class exercises throughout the 3 days.
- Day 3: Learn the Business of Colour, What you need to do to set yourself up for success, how and what to charge for your services, how to ask for the money, how to see and help your clients with colour on-line so you can add this valuable and lucrative service to your list of offerings.
- and much more!
- Your own invaluable reference book, filled with all the learning tools from three days of training;
- Maria’s two e-books, How to Choose Paint Colours — It’s All in the Undertones; White is Complicated;
- Unlimited access to Maria’s “How to Choose Exterior Colour” webinar; and
- Use of an in-class fan deck.
- Work with fabric, hard finishes and large paint samples during in-class, hands-on exercises throughout all 3 days. After your group has made their selections, Maria works with each group to tweak their colour selections and explain WHY each choice is the correct one.
- Access to a graduates-only private Facebook page, PRICELESS. Especially if you work alone and sometimes need a sounding board for the endless decisions to be made throughout your design and colour consulting business.
- A Certified True Colour Expert button to display on your website.
There is only one way in the world to become a True Colour Expert, and you’re looking at it. Space is limited to allow for interactive and hands-on learning, so book quickly.
If you have the passion to start down this new path, you are welcome regardless of credentials or experience.
COURSE PRICE: $2,297.00 USD
EARLY BIRD PROMOTIONAL PRICE: $1,997.00 USD
DATES & TIME: May 24, 25, 26
Wednesday May 24 – 9:30am – 5:00pm
Thursday May 25 – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday May 26 – 9:00am – 3:00pm
COURSE ADDRESS: TBA
RECOMMENDED HOTEL: TBA
IDCEC APPROVED: If you are an interior designer who needs CEUs to maintain your ASID or IDCEC status, note that this course is IDCEC approved, with credits granted for each day of training.
Cancellation Policy: A deposit refund, minus a $300 non-refundable registration fee, is available if the course is cancelled three weeks prior to the course date. Cancellations made within three weeks of course date will not receive a refund. Instead, the deposit can be applied to any True Colour Expert training held within the following 12 calendar months.
Note: All prices are subject to change. Any applicable taxes will be added to deposit and balance amounts.
EARLY BIRD QUALIFIERS: $1000 DEPOSIT DUE AT REGISTRATION, $997 BALANCE DUE THREE WEEKS PRIOR TO BEGINNING OF COURSE.