Do you have a burning colour question that’s keeping you up at night?
If you’re not sure but you really want to get it right, and you’ve spent enough time reading my blog that you’re clear you’ll probably get the RIGHT answer here, then this is the solution for you.
This is a colour consultation via photos and email.
Your questions might be:
- You’ve chosen a very expensive carpet and now you’re worried it’s the wrong colour.
- What colour sofa should I buy?
- I need help sourcing a light fixture.
- I just bought a dining table and want to know if the wood stain is right with my wood floor? (Combining wood tones)
- What kind of fireplace surround is best for the style of my home?
- Which colour appliances will work best in my kitchen?
- You are about to invest a lot of money in hard window coverings and need to know which ones (2″ blinds, honeycomb shades, shutters, etc) will be right and which colour to choose.
This service is for any colour or design question that is not covered in the rest of the consultations available. If we can’t give you an answer combined with WHY it’s a good or bad idea, or if you really need someone to source an area rug for you (which will obviously take more time and is not covered in this consultation) we will refund your money ASAP.
As soon as you’ve purchased your consultation, you will receive a form to fill out as well as an information sheet on how we need photos taken so we can accurately give you the right advice.
Sometimes we can source an item for you quickly inside of this price. But items like area rugs can take much longer. If we see your question and know that it will take more time, we will let you know how much or give you a refund.
Your Colour Advice will arrive within 5-7 business days.
One final note:
Let’s say you buy this consultation thinking that it’s the only thing you need to transform your space into an after picture. In many cases, that could be true…but sometimes, the result you’re after will require that you purchase an additional consultation. If that’s the case, we’ll let you know before we do anything, and we’ll give you the option to either purchase the additional consultation, or receive a complete refund of the consult you’ve already purchased.
When you get colour advice from the Maria Killam team, we are not guessing. We will not be asking you questions like “What do you think?” Unless you really do have two choices where both will work equally as well and still give you the classic and timeless look you want for your home. What we are doing is using our experience and expertise to find you the perfect colour solution that will work in your specific design situation.
This Interior Colour Consultation is a residential service. Please contact us for a quote for commercial property inquiries.