How to Choose Paint Colours – iPad
This book is for you if:
- You are looking for more than colour theory.
- You would like to transform the way you see colour.
- You would like to learn the complete step-by-step system to get colour to do what you want.
- You want to learn how to choose the right neutral the first time.
- You need a “go-to” list of tried and proven colours that works 99% of the time.
- You realize that it costs exactly the same to paint the wrong colour as it does to paint the right colour.
“Doesn’t everyone want to get their colours right the first time? Now you can learn Maria’s system from the comfort of your own home.”
– Traci Zeller of Traci Zeller Designs
To accurately see the colours in this system, we highly recommend that you follow along with a Classic or Preview Benjamin Moore fan deck available at many Benjamin Moore stores. Or you can simply pick up the colour chips individually from the paint store.
Maria’s Bonus Book of Colours
This book would not be complete without the list of my most popular go-to paint colours, categorized by undertone. You may be someone who is just renovating your kitchen or a bathroom and simply need this list so you can choose colours with the correct undertones and make sure you avoid choosing colours with the wrong undertone.
If you are a colour professional and would benefit from ordering a set of my large samples — with the purchase of this book you’ll have the list in advance plus 25 extra neutrals, whites and the best greens and blues.
As my gift to you, I am including this book absolutely free with the purchase of How to Choose Paint Colours — It’s All in the Undertones. **You will find this Bonus Book located at the back of the eBook.