Bundle Three Solutions and Save $300!
The three most popular colour solutions are siding, trim and a front door colour. Maria has created a special bundle package that lets you save $100 on the cost of these three solutions.
The colour you choose for the body of your house, whether it’s stucco, fiber-cement (Hardie board) or vinyl siding, will be determined by all the other fixed elements on your home.
If you’re building a house or renovating your exterior it’s critical to choose these elements in the right order to know what colour the siding should be. Or, if the body of your house is paintable, you need to know what else comes into play when you’re choosing a new colour.
- I have horizontal siding and vertical shakes – should they be the same or should they be different?
- I finally get to change my main house colour (siding/stucco) – where do I start?
- I’m building a new house and my contractor needs a decision on the siding/stucco – can you help?
- My siding/stucco colour takes up so much space on my house – can you help me get it right?
Believe it or not, even your neighbour’s house can have a say in what the colour of your house should be! If this feels like too big a decision for you, I can help. I know what needs to be considered and what may need to be changed in order to get you a colour that will make your house happy.
The right trim colours and accents are the finishing touches that give your home its polished look. As well, these elements can be the easiest to change with colour and can go a long way towards updating the look and feel of your house.
- Should my window frames be different from my casings or should they be the same?
- How many trim colours can I have?
- Can my railings colour be the same as my porch columns?
You may currently have a brick house and by simply painting the trim get a newly refreshed look. Or you may have installed new windows and now your trim and casings look wrong. The entire look of your home can be updated and refreshed with the right trim and accent colours.
Accent colours can be for any of the following – your window and door casings, fascia boards, gutters and downspouts – every last detail that isn’t part of the major elements on a house.
Front doors can be so many varied colours and are where homeowners can really express their personality! Of course, just as with any colour decision, you need to consider what’s happening on the rest of your home before you choose your front door colour. If you need the perfect pop of colour or the drama of a beautiful black, this is a great way to add a unique touch to your home.
- Can I just pick my favourite colour?
- Are there any rules to follow to get it right?
- Does it matter what’s going on in the rest of my house?
- Does it matter which colours are inside my house?
- Does it matter what my husband/wife/partner thinks?
Once you purchase this Exterior Colour Solution you’ll receive a prompt email with a fill-in-the blank form so you can describe your question and give us the relevant information I need. This email will also give you instructions on how to send me photos, so I can get a good sense of the area in question as well as least one photo of your entire home. Take the photos and complete the form and send it to us.
Note: The Exterior Colour Solution is a residential service. Please contact us for a quote for commercial property inquiries.