DIRECTOR OF CONTENT AND PARTNERSHIPS WANTED
We are looking for a doer.
You are creative. You have an interior design/decorating background.
You are stylish and love to style spaces and photos, you love to write and you are good at marketing and building strategic relationships and yes you have a bit of a techie brain.
You live in the Lower Mainland of Vancouver and enjoy working remote and coming into an office.
This is a hybrid position taking your creativity in design and combining with your writing skills and tech talents.Your primary role will be to assist Maria with all things creative and in content marketing. On one day, you will be styling a photo shoot, the next day writing copy for a product launch and another day assisting with a webinar or writing and meeting with potential partners.
DESIGN, BLOG, VIDEO & SOCIAL MEDIA responsibilities working side-by-side with Maria on platforms include:
- Contribute by writing, editing all content creation for the website specifically, ad copy, product copy, landing pages, and blog posts.
- Work closely with the team to create a web content strategy always including Maria’s look and feel.
- Write entertaining and informative copy for our readers.
- Plan and maintain a content marketing calendar for the year
- Schedule content for Promotions calendar for holidays and special events throughout the year
- Write/edit copy for online campaigns, launches, webinars products, services and events
- Bring your expertise to review, refine and simplify existing campaigns
- Identify and repurpose content for different mediums including social media and video. (specifically Pinterest)
- Assist Maria to identify potential partnerships, and establish relationships including sponsors
- Identify industry partners to set up joint and affiliate promotions
- Style photo shoots for design projects
- Work on coordinating webinars
- Manage webinar calendar
- Create 1 blog post per week
- Edit Maria’s and guest blog posts
- Ensure all Target keywords are in all blog posts.
- Schedule blogs to post the next morning when required
- Create entertaining and informative video content for the website.
- Have a keen eye and continuously update all sections of the website
- Capture and analyzing key metrics, including product sales, campaign engagement stats, email conversion, and making data-driven recommendations
- Ensure all content matches SEO targets
- Communicate with the customer support team to ensure they are fully briefed on upcoming promotions for tagging and automation
- Help set up landing pages using existing platform or recommend alternative.
- Identify and implement methods of growing list
- Identify and implement ways to monitor graduate engagement e.g. possible Membership site
- Identify and engage Evangelists
- And above all enhance quality of customer service delight
Your Techie Side:
- You understand some of the technical components that support our campaigns, e.g., Infusionsoft campaigns, landing pages, automation links.
- You have some knowledge of large-scale manual and semi-automated product launches
- You can think through the logic of our automated campaigns
- You know your way around WordPress and Powerpoint
- You have a basic to superior understanding of marketing funnels
Beneficial but not required:
- Experience with Infusionsoft or equivalent full-featured online CRM system
- Technical skills including configuring and maintaining webinar software,
- Basic graphic design skills for landing page layouts (Adobe)
- Basic video editing skills for tweaking the creating and tweaking sales videos
- Basic Photoshop
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing best practices, across all social media
- Skilled at developing engaging content with promotional objectives
- Exceptional grammar and spelling skills, as well as verbal skills
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.
- Bachelors or equivalent in Marketing, Communications or related field is preferred
- At least 2 years’ prior experience in a marketing/writing or communications role
- Previous experience working as a content manager or copywriter would be an advantage.
- Experienced Interior Design, Decorator, Stager etc.
Keys to Success:
- Maintain the highest standards of quality
- Deliver excellent results with integrity
- Good planning and organizational skills with a focus on results
- Effective self-management
- A keen understanding of spreadsheets and databases, some Excel skills would be helpful
- You communicate effectively through text – Skype, Slack or other
- Have an open, proactive and collaborative approach to team working.
- You have conscientious attitude and excellent attention to detail
- You are happy in your role.
What you’ve just read is an outline of 70% of Maria’s job description, if this sounds like something you’d love to be a part of, please contact us here.